Main Menu

Monday, March 21, 2022

Ukrainian Anti-War Activists Block Trucks At Polish-Belarus Border

Ukrainian Anti-War Activists Block Trucks At Polish-Belarus Border


Activists protesting Russia's invasion of Ukraine have been blocking transport trucks at the Polish-Belarusian border.

It includes reporting from frontline positions in Donbas to the vulnerable cities of Kharkiv, Odesa, Lviv, and Kyiv.

I love the way the Ukrainian people keep finding more and more ways to fight this senseless invasion. Determination, inspiration, cooperation, every day they find a new way.

I liked hearing about the Belarusians who are fighting with the Ukrainians to defend Ukraine. The leadership of Belarus may be bad, but the people are with their Brothers and Sisters in Ukraine!

Poland is literally the best country in the EU. The people are not only super resilient but I’ve also found that they’re incredibly generous and sympathetic. Only good things for the people of Poland.

Well done those brave  people- especially the young- who are standing against war and oppression, who are raising their voices for peace and freedom. For those of us who cannot stand by your side I support you and your efforts and I salute your courage. If Belarus wants to trade with Europe, the govt of Alexander Lukashenko should work to stop Putin.

https://jakartatodaynewsblog.blogspot.com

Blog Post

Related Post

Back to Top

Search Articles

Label

Archive Blog