Main Menu

Thursday, March 31, 2022

England: "Russian Soldiers Do Not OBEY Orders!"

England: "Russian Soldiers Do Not OBEY Orders!"


That “plane” they shut down was an unmanned aerial drone and they didn’t realize it it was theirs until after they completed the investigation to give the guys medals. Pretty sure they did not get any medals.

I don't blame the Russian soldiers. They were mad as hell when they found out this was not an exercise, and those that knew were even madder when they received bullets instead of flowers. I'd be hopping mad too if I was tricked into a war.

Congratulations Russian armies for the job well done, to stop this war and save lives that would be the best thing to do coz I Russian soldiers are not puppet, I can say that all of u are more intelligent  than Putin, and I know that it's not ur will to be a part of this war

https://jakartatodaynewsblog.blogspot.com/

Blog Post

Related Post

Back to Top

Search Articles

Archive Blog