Main Menu

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Watch Live: US President Biden Speaks at the Royal Castle in Warsaw

Watch Live: US President Biden Speaks at the Royal Castle in Warsaw


US President Biden is visiting Poland to hold talks with Polish officials. The summit comes at amid high tensions over Russia's war in Ukraine.

I am from Azerbaijan and we are standing with Ukraine. We was supporting Ukraine since 2014, when Russia started the aggressive politics against not only Ukraine, but also against the whole world. Putin must be stoped, or we gonna being ready for other attacks in Europe (first of all in Poland). We are hoping for Ukraine's victory. For us Ukraine is brother country.

I'm not a Biden supporter . But I recon that's the greatest speach I've heard an American president state in many many years . That's a breath of fresh air.

President with real humanity, love to see it. US/NATO/Poland will stay united.

I'm Romanian and I KNOW WHAT Russian OPPRESSION feel like. I stand with Ukrainian people and FOR A FREE WORLD. God bless Ukraine, and the whole world...

Fantastic speech by President Biden! Recommend to watch for all citizens of the free and democratic world, and to those citizens of nations who strive to get there. Never give up!

The President  speech was so impressive that I became so emotional when I recall what the Ukranians went through since the war started. I  concur with Honourable  Joe Biden when he told the world not to rely on Russian oil. I hate war so there is no way I  support Putin to invade Ukraine.

Best speech I've heard in a long while... Preach the truth sir! Outstanding speech Mr. Biden! Thank you! Also thanks for acknowledging that many of the Russians do not support the tyranny or corruption of Russia's leadership.

Once in a while America produces a man like him. And that once in a while comes when America or democracy is in peril. So every freedom loving people be aware!

I love our president. We never knew what a visionary he is. We never knew his inner strength. He has now earned the right to call Tr_mp a clown. Once more, GOD has shed HIS grace on thee.


https://jakartatodaynewsblog.blogspot.com/

Blog Post

Related Post

Back to Top

Search Articles

Archive Blog