Main Menu

Thursday, March 31, 2022

12-Year-Old Ukrainian Refugee Gets Warm Welcome From New Classmates

12-Year-Old Ukrainian Refugee Gets Warm Welcome From New Classmates


After fleeing thousands of miles to escape the destruction in Ukraine, a 12-year-old girl gets a warm welcome from her new classmates in New Jersey.

Sweet little girl, I have tears in my eyes. I can't even imagine that happening to me at 12. But she'll have a lot of experiences, and she will be able to return to her beloved country again.  God Bless Ukrainians.  Love From California. Someone, take this girl to Disneyland!

Heart warming seeing her warm welcome and making friends.  I don't think that new jersey saying applies or is respectful.  Ukraine is where her true home is and I would not blame her for going back when it's all over.  I am sure the free world will all unite to rebuild.  The more I learn about Ukraine the more I wish I were Ukrainian.

A part of the tragedy here is that with nearly 4,000,000 refugees having fled Ukraine, America has pledged to only accept 100,000 or about 2.5% of them.  As the third most populous nation on the planet, surely we can accept many more than that.

https://jakartatodaynewsblog.blogspot.com/

Blog Post

Related Post

Back to Top

Search Articles

Archive Blog