Main Menu

Friday, April 22, 2022

Kaliningrad Votes for Independence from Russia

Kaliningrad Votes for Independence from Russia


Referendum on independence is a favourite russian instrument in the occupied territories.

But will it work against Moscow?

I was watching this thinking “Wait! What? Some of this stuff doesn’t sound correct!” Then when that part of Putin saying that freedom of choice for all blah blah and that if Kalingingrad decides to not be a part of Russia they will simply move the Baltic fleet elsewhere … I knew something wasn’t right. 

Excellent demonstration of propaganda! I’m glad I could see through it. I’d love to know what % of people believed all of this without questioning any of the video.

Well done, it was obvious that the video footage was old or from different videos but to highlight that you did exactly what the Russian government has done was brilliant. I hope Russians in Russia watch this and see how they have been fooled by their government.

Ever since the beginning of the invasion, I have been watching the development of this unimaginable saddening cruelty of Russian WAR against Ukrainian,  I became deeply care for Ukrainian citizens and often praying for them. I love ❤️ Ukraine 🇺🇦 from Micronesia 🇫🇲

You know what? I actually love Ukraine more every day. You guys are great and the EU will only be enhanced by your joining. I live in Ireland where the people are very proud and happy with our EU membership. Something tells me Ukraine will be like Ireland in that respect and I want with all my heart for Ukraine to be as prosperous as Ireland in the future! Victory day is coming my friends!


https://jakartatodaynewsblog.blogspot.com/

Blog Post

Related Post

Back to Top

Search Articles

Archive Blog