Main Menu

Friday, April 29, 2022

Elon Musk: Does God Exist?

Elon Musk: Does God Exist?



In this video, Elon Musk opens up about his religious believes and shares his thoughts on God and Jesus Christ. Enjoy!

Elon knows science, Elon is just as lost as every other person. Because he can't find meaning of life, he focuses on finding a better way of life, to keep it advancing and to make it better.

I love Elon for speaking what is real in his heart and soul, he is also a very very intelligent person who has a heart of gold towards humanity. I would love to be able to sit down and just listen to his thoughts and ideas

Elon is straight forward genius!  At the same time there’s a hint of humbleness and child like wonder about the universe.

The first time I heard about Elon is when someone compared me to him (the way I struggle to put my thoughts into words, etc) so I looked him up and ever since I've seen him as what I could be and push myself

I have never heard of this man until sometime last year when I did a college assignment for school on people who are great leaders. I chose to write about him when I read about him on Google and I immediately admired his leadership skills. Ever since I wrote that, I’ve been seeing his name pop up literally everywhere! I’ve been following him ever since. The more I see of him, the more I respect this man.


https://jakartatodaynewsblog.blogspot.com/

Blog Post

Related Post

Back to Top

Search Articles

Archive Blog