Main Menu

Monday, May 9, 2022

Update From Ukraine | They Want to be Dead | Z-Day Happened in Russia

Update From Ukraine | They Want to be Dead | Z-Day Happened in Russia


The simple fact that you corrected yourself has earned my trust and subscription.Say safe and keep up the good work my man.All our love from the UK.

I would like to compliment those children on the excellent representations of Russian tanks.  The cardboard armor looks like it would be as effective against ATGMs as the actual T-72and T-80s that are currently being deployed...

Understandable that you can't be 100% unbiased in this situation, but thank you for trying your best, with finding sources and also correcting yourself. Journalistic integrity for sure.

ISS should be for propanda of humanity and science as a whole, not hero worship, aye.

I have been letting people know about your channel on high volume channels. I have been thanked for letting people know about your channel. People like it.

Good work Dennis m8,my goes out to you my friend,can't imagine what your going through being Ukraine,you ate doin a MASSIVELY good job my friend,friend max frere from England Suffolk a farming place to, and a farmers son,look after your self my friendThank you for all your content. Maybe contact Operator Starsky and do a video together? He is an army press officer in Kyiv. I think the two of you could have interesting discussions. Apologies if you have done a video with him already. I am a new sub and I haven't watched all your videos yet. Slava Ukraini.


https://jakartatodaynewsblog.blogspot.com/

Blog Post

Related Post

Back to Top

Search Articles