Main Menu

Monday, May 2, 2022

Dangerous Rescue in Mariupol

Dangerous Rescue in Mariupol


Evacuation convoys passed through Russian checkpoints, reuniting families in a Kremlin-controlled camp.

My deepest love and respect to those people. Holy freaking crap, what an unimaginable nightmare. Those kids- heck the parents of those kids. Their hopes and dreams and lives just obliterated for nothing. Gone. It's sickening.

Such good news, I can't even begin to imagine what it's like for those surviving this nightmare. I almost feel guilty sitting here in the comforts of my home watching this tragedy take place. I hope everyone takes a few moments to realize how precious our freedoms really are and appreciates their family and friends that much more. The  Ukrainian people have my utmost respect.

Father, we pray for the brave Ukrainian military. They have wives, children, parents, brothers and sisters people who love them. ❤️ Please, end this war. We ask in Jesus' precious name for the very best outcomes which would be no more killing of anyone.  HELP! PLEASE!  🙏🏼  Amen.

I am happy that this occured I don't know what the moving parts were if Russia or Ukraine allowed it. But thank God!! For the sake of humanity.


https://jakartatodaynewsblog.blogspot.com/

Blog Post

Related Post

Back to Top

Search Articles